IS YOUR HARD DISK FULL
DONT WORRY STORE DATA ONLINE FOR FREE
1) Windows Live SkyDrive : Windows Live SkyDrive which debuted as Windows Live Folders also offers a pretty good amount of 25GB storage space. It’s more reliable and secured. You have to sign up using your Windows Live Id or Hotmail Id. the best part of it is you can access files from your mobile device as well as you can compress and download all your files as a compressed archive. The files can also be specified as public or private with links for sharing as well.
2) Google : Google’s various services like mail docs and Picasa together contribute to have a storage space of about 10 GB which is constantly increasing. By installing a simple extension we can use 7.5 GB Google’s email space as Hard Disk in our PC. Just install it and follow the instructions given and will show up as a separate hard disk in My Computer. very easy to use
3) Adrive : Adrive is another online file storage service with a whopping 50 GB of free storage and can extended to 10 TB with payment.
4) Dropbox : Dropbox can be used as client side software on our PC which offers 2 GB of online storage. Just install the software and drag and drop files to upload. The software will automatically upload all of your files when the computer is idle. The transmission of file data occurs over an encrypted channel (SSL) and all files are encrypted which is an added bonus. It even works with all major mobile platforms. good one
5) Amazon cloud Drive : If you just want a virtual drive for uploading videos, music docs or photos, you can use the Amazon Cloud drive. Your files can be neatly classified into categories in pre-existing folder structures and the service offers 5 GB of free space. However, files above 2 GB in size cannot be uploaded.
6) Others : Although I have listed only the major services here there are plenty of others too like Mozy, 4shared, Esnips, SafeSync, etc.
if you know more feel free to share it in comments